Fair Saturday is an independent not-for-profit organisation, was registered in 2015, committed to developing a better world through the promotion of arts and culture and social empathy as key drivers of change.
The mission of Fair Saturday is:
- To promote a world that is more virtuous, fair and aware with people’s needs through arts and culture.
- To create links and build bridges between different cultures and territories through culture.
Fair Saturday develops the following activities according to its mission:
- To organise and promote “Fair Saturday”, a global cultural movement that aims to create “a day to improve the world through arts and culture”.
- To acknowledge the work charities and social projects do, help them spread their message and collaborate in the generation of new funding streams for their projects through the promotion of cultural activities.
- To provide with artistic and cultural education to children and young adults from environments at risk of exclusion and to make arts/ cultural activities accessible to them.
- To develop educational centres, programmes, grants and scholarships in the field of arts and culture to people who are vulnerable or disadvantaged.
- To enhance a wider social inclusion and personal development of people who are at risk of exclusion through arts and culture activities.
- To promote, foster and collaborate with cultural activities with a social character.
- To make reports, studies and investigations on the field of arts and culture
- To carry out all the activities that may derive the main activity of the Foundation.
- To carry out the needed economic activities to fulfil the Foundation’s objectives
- And generically, to carry out all the activities required to fulfil the Foundation’s goals.