The Fair Saturday Foundation commits to:
- Recognise the social organisation as a project that artists may choose to contribute to its cause through their events programmed on the occasion of Fair Saturday. These events will seek to recognise the charity’s work, to help it reach wider audiences, spread their message and help raising funds by donating part of the funds generated in their Fair Saturday event(s).
- Publicise through the Foundation’s available channels the participation of the charity in Fair Saturday. These include:
- Fair Saturday website (fairsaturday.org) in the partners site
- Web app of Fair Saturday (app.fairsaturday.org) in those events that collaborate with the charity
- Individual posters of the mentioned events
- Social media profiles of Fair Saturday
- Mobile app, in those events that collaborate with the charity
- Memoires and publications of the Foundation
- Carry out promotional activities to ensure maximum dissemination of the events that collaborate with the charities, which may include social media, blog, newsletters, presence in the website and mobile app, programme of events and presence in the media.
- Authorise the social organisation to get in touch with artists and cultural organisations on behalf of Fair Saturday to invite them to join the movement and contribute to the charity through their events. The Foundation will provide all of the necessary tools to do so (presentation of the project, videos, guides, etc.).
- Collaborate in the coordination of events through communication and marketing, guidelines and protocols to deliver the event and designs to advertise the events.
If it sounds good, fill in this form to become an Official Fair Saturday charity